Black and Red Feminism from 19th Century France
The Library of Black and Red Feminism is a collection of original, public-domain documents relating to 19th-century and early 20th-century struggles for women's rights. The documents from 19th century France are a mix of early translations, primarily from feminist journals, and new translations.
Documents, by Author
- Jenny P. d'Hericourt (Jeanne-Marie-Fabienne Poinsard) [aka "Fèlix Lamb", "Jeanne-Marie"] - (1809–1875)
- Jeanne Deroin - (1805-1894)
- André Léo (Victoire Léodile Béra) - (1824–1900)
- Paule Min(c)k (Adèle Paulina Mekarska) - (1839–1901)
- Séverine (Caroline Rémy de Guebhard) - (1855-1929)